Quick Haters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Where you at? We got fresh crow on the table. Don't ya think you should come get ya a helping? Give Quick his due. He's playing much better. Three TD catches in two weeks. Hell, I wish I had him on one of my fantasy teams already!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a "hater" of quick ... Dudes playing well I'll give him that but there's a long way to go in the season yet

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I posted and ate crow on Sunday. Where were you? :boxing:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Quick is playing better. But I wouldn't send him to the tailor to get fitted for his gold jacket just yet.

Also someone should teach TA how to block the gunner if he's gonna let the ball bounce.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I posted and ate crow on Sunday. Where were you? :boxing:
At work unfortunately so I just finished watching the game at 3 this morning. Proud of you Merlin. Way to stand up!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm a "hater" of quick ... Dudes playing well I'll give him that but there's a long way to go in the season yet
Yeah, if he keeps improving, he might be looking like Alshon Jeffery come December.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Yeah, if he keeps improving, he might be looking like Alshon Jeffery come December.
I highly doubt that's going to happen but I will gladly eat crow if he starts playing like Alshon. For his time in the league he's doing ok right now but I will wait on that crow feast.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
He's had a pretty damn good two weeks, however, he's on pace for less than 700 yards. Most of his yards came on two deep passes. We need him to make those tough catches on 3rd down. He's still not the go to that he was drafted to be. If he keeps this going for the next quarter of the season, I'll gladly eat my crow. Until then, I'll just cross my fingers. He's let us down too many times for me to get excited.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I've been a fool for Quick to come around so I guess I get to help serve. :sneaky:

But I think @HitStick is right, cautious optimism is in order here. I would feel even better if he had hauled in that 4th down pass.

Having said that, I was really happy for him last week and yesterday. He has worked hard. Next step is catching 5-7 balls a game like Britt, rather than 1 or two and disappear. That might bring more of the "haters" around to his side.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Quick is playing better. But I wouldn't send him to the tailor to get fitted for his gold jacket just yet.

Also someone should teach TA how to block the gunner if he's gonna let the ball bounce.
BRO. I've been waiting for Fisher to comment on that. He needs to smack the fucking gunner right in the mouth. Amendola was the best at that.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well let's see him get 5-10 Recs a game for 150 yards consistently and teams are rolling a safety his way ... And convert a couple of third and longs before we get too excited

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Quick has had very few catches, but the ones he gets are TDs. I loved his jump catch, but I find myself confused as to why he isn't catching more?

Ellard80

Legend
It shows how sad of an offensive team we are when "eating crow" is the result of a receiver on pace for 600-700 yards and 30 catches.

But yes lets Hope quick can keep stepping up.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was ready to move on and admit he's playing better , but he needs to make more 3rd down plays like the sliding attempt . Not a hard catch for a NFL receiver .

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always can expect good conversation in a thread that's provoking "haters"

And the td are great but he only has 8 catches on 14 targets all season

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yeah @LACHAMP46. Where are you now that Quick is playing well?
:neener:
Just coolin....baby....coolin!!

however, he's on pace for less than 700 yards. Most of his yards came on two deep passes. We need him to make those tough catches on 3rd down. He's still not the go to that he was drafted to be.

Next step is catching 5-7 balls a game like Britt, rather than 1 or two and disappear.

I find myself confused as to why he isn't catching more?

the result of a receiver on pace for 600-700 yards and 30 catches.
Okay...how is a receiver going to catch a ball, that's not even thrown? He had 1 catch for what, 70 yards for a TD...then wasn't targeted until the 2nd half? Who does that? And it's not like a bunch of stuff was working....We were stuck on 7 points...made no sense...and yeah, I'm blaming Keenum for that. QB doesn't KNOW how to get the ball to the most effective player in the game? What the hell is he starting for again? If they gave him the targets...Same as Lance Kendricks...Britt, Kendricks, and Quick should be the primary targets...esp. early in the down & late in the down...that's on Case...and he's obviously clueless....

And sorry...that wasn't a drop...that would have been a hell of a catch...but it wasn't even necessary to placed that far in front of Quick..Case is terribly inaccurate, with very little pressure...Bills are going to bring the house next week...we need our QB to throw some darts...
The other pass was a contested ball...floated in...slow and easy...gave the db a chance to break it up...and that wasn't a drop either...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Quick has made some great plays lately but I can count them on one hand. Once he can make those type of plays regularly, I will be the first to admit I was wrong. After his preseason performances, I wasn't sure if he could make the roster put his potential is flashing.

ausmurp

Starter
Where you at? We got fresh crow on the table. Don't ya think you should come get ya a helping? Give Quick his due. He's playing much better. Three TD catches in two weeks. Hell, I wish I had him on one of my fantasy teams already!

Then pick him up I'm sure he's on the waiver bruh. Pump the brakes and lets see how he fares by season end. Happy to eat crow on this topic if Quick can be a real NFL WR...