Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ok out of sheer bordem
If you could have any ONE player in the NFL right now play for the rams who would it be and why

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Either Eric Weddle (because he's a great safety), or Von Miller (though, Ogletree could be fine there).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rabid Ram said:
Ok out of sheer bordem
If you could have any ONE player in the NFL right now play for the rams who would it be and why

Adrian Peterson - hands down.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Aaron Rodgers.

Because the Rams would probably go to the SB with this defense and him at QB with the newly acquired toys from the last two years.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
RamFan503 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Ok out of sheer bordem

I really can't argue with that.
I think a Larry Fitzgerald would more than solve any questions at WR though :cool:

Pho Kadat

Rookie
I like the AD pick, but I'll go Megatron. All the double-teams he'd draw would create lots of space for those new toys. Perhaps it would be the dawn of the Grandest Spectacle on Artificial Grass (GSAG).

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I think, looking at the Rams needs right now...its hard not to say Peterson...but I won't.

There is two players I wanted the Rams to pick last year. One was Jenkins (got him) and I really really wanted Doug Martin.

After 1400+ yards rushing and 400+ receiving with 12 total touchdowns as a rookie...it really bums me out we didn't trade back into the 1st for him.

The dude is an absolute stud and will only get better.

He does two things that All Day doesn't do as well. That is catch, and block.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pho Kadat said:
I like the AD pick, but I'll go Megatron. All the double-teams he'd draw would create lots of space for those new toys. Perhaps it would be the dawn of the Grandest Spectacle on Artificial Grass (GSAG).
Brilliant.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pho Kadat said:

Ooh. Good pull.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Pho Kadat said:

Ehhhh...

He got a million yards last year but had the same amount of touchdowns as Gibson.

I think he runs lazy routes and just expects a jump ball every time.

IMO he's not a 110% effort guy 100% of the time. He is like Moss. Can be the greatest ever, but won't work his hardest to get to it. Imagine if he worked as hard as Jerry Rice?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Rabid Ram said:
DR RAM said:
Easy...Logan Mankins.
You forgot the why lol
I thought the WHY was obvious, lol.

I think it would give us the best o-line in the NFC West, and maybe the league once the guys all worked together for a bit.

Megatron was my second pick. Again, because he would be such a good consistent target for our offense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's hard to argue against Peterson and Calvin Johnson.

I wanted to pick a safety, but just don't see that position as having the highest impact.

So I'll throw out a new name: Julio Jones

He's younger than CJ and I think he's just coming into his own. That, and I sense he's more the team player... and a HELL OF A LOT CHEAPER!

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
I'm gonna go against the grain here and go with Polamalu. Given the roster they have in place here, I think that they've got a lot of potential guys on offense, but having Troy at the SS spot makes this a potential top 5 defense.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamFan503 said:
Rabid Ram said:
Ok out of sheer bordem

That's the one! It would be Faulk Mach 2 and we would be guaranteed roughly 125 rushing yards per game. No way anyone beats us. I'm going all out crazy talk now, but, with what we have now, add Peterson to this team, our record could possibly be 16 and 0 to 19 and 0, Superbowl champs. The 72 Dolphins would be sticking those champagne bottles in their frowning pie holes instead of acting like they won the lottery. We would have a very high scoring O and we have an extremely strong D that will be better this year.
So, on a realistic note, if any of our RBs have a gaping hole due to this excellent O-line we have now, we may see one of our guys average 100 yards per game if they hit the hole and kill them with speed. We may see more breakaway runs this season than we've seen in the last 8 years. We may have a sleeper that needs a little wider gap that wasn't there last year to become the next big thing. Hey, anything is possible with the new and significantly improved Rams.