Question for mod

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ShaneFalco

Hey so im just wondering, is this the section for politics and other things like that?

Or is that in a different section?

Thanks.

RamzFanz

Damnit
ROD frowns heavily on politics / religion.

It was a member decision. Things get too ugly.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
ROD frowns heavily on politics / religion.

It was a member decision. Things get too ugly.

Couldn't have said it better myself. We like to think that we're all bound by being Rams fans and that political and religious topics form a divide that's very hard to break out of. We just don't want negativity spilling from one thread to another, you know?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Before you may find the politics you must first entire the dark side cave. In this cave will be only what you bring with you. What you seek, you will find.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To echo this as a mod. There are plenty of other political sites out there. This is a Rams site.

Off Topic is generally a place to bullshit about fun stuff that is not football related. There are enough Rams related topics that pull us in different directions, we don't need to add politics. While I understand you may want to discuss hot topics with your fellow Rams fans, politics almost always ends in a flame up and is a divisive force. We just chose not to have it be a part of this site in the interest of the community that is ROD.

ShaneFalco

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for answering my question.

Some forums have like opt in political section and stuff. So thats why i asked.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for answering my question.

Some forums have like opt in political section and stuff. So thats why i asked.
Yeah - that's cool. I like a good political discussion but agree that this site is not the place for it. Welcome aboard BTW.