Question About Other Fans.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know we all hate then Seahawks, 49ers and Cardinals. But, I've always wondered how we were as fans compared to them. For example, when we had the GSOT, were we cocky and arrogant thinking we would blow out every team and not have the "any given Sunday" mentality? I was just curious on your opinions of other fans in our division. I apologize for any bad grammar but I'm on my iphone so it's hard to see exactly what I'm typing lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No doubt. I talked shit ALL the time back then.
I even bet a Dolphins fan $200.00 that the Rams would beat them by 4 touchdowns when they played in 2001

Thank God they covered. :peek:

PhxRam

Cardinal fans are gracious and welcoming when visiting their forum. A few of them visit and are very respectful.

Thats about all I got.. :rofl:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Sometimes I walk through my yard and have to scrape a Seahawks fan off my shoe. Other than that I avoid them.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Cardinal fans are gracious and welcoming when visiting their forum. A few of them visit and are very respectful.

Thats about all I got.. :rofl:
Could be because they know the angst we have gone through better than most!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Never been hard on other teams fans ,coaches? yup, I hated Haslett more than Harbaugh and Carol combined.
I guess some of it was cuz of what a cry baby he was ALL THE TIME, not just at times like the other two ALL THE FUCKING TIME

Sum1

Hall of Fame
No doubt. I talked shyte ALL the time back then.
I even bet a Dolphins fan $200.00 that the Rams would beat them by 4 touchdowns when they played in 2001

Thank God they covered. :peek:

You know whats funny, I remember going into that game I was thinking for some reason that it was a potential Super Bowl preview.

Back to the topic...I can remember being somewhat cocky about the Rams back in those days, but I was never proven wrong. I remember telling my high school football coach (who was a big Packer fan) that the Rams were going to ROLL the Packers in the playoffs. His response was basically he thought the Rams would win but it wasn't going to be bad...well, all I remember is Mr. Favre having a pretty miserable day...:heh:

The one and only time I said anything cocky that I was embarrassed about later was outside the Super Bowl when I was chatting with a Patriot fan I was reminding them about the past Patriot teams that made the Super Bowl and what the outcomes were...:sad:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I thought no team was worthy of carring our guys's jock straps back. You got the mighty Rams and then there's everyone else. I respected the Vilkings back then with Moss and Culpepper back then, but that's about it lol. Oh... McNabb and the Eagles had my respect, too.

The Saints were the Seahawks to me back then, too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I wasn't cocky. Too many years of having a great team lose in the playoffs or SB for me to get cocky.

Seattle fans (just a small percentage is all it takes) are the worst cocky front runners I have ever been around - bar none. They act like they are actually playing in the game. It is generally only a few but those few are all it takes with as bad as they get. It is their fans that have made me hate that team the way I do.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Hawks fans are the most arrogant fanbase going right now, it's beyond bad. Let's just hope they lose badly on Sunday.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
I have been reading forums for years, like many of you. The thing that I have found is that ALL nfc west fanbases are front runners to an extent. Just wait till next year this place will triple in new posters saying they knew all along the Rams were gonna be great cause "they" supported the team all along. A few years ago you couldn't find a niner or seacock fan now they are coast to coast it's sickening. That's one of the reasons I like it here the Rams have been craptastic for years, but here we are pulling for a Ram resurgence no matter what.