Quentin Lake, S Pick #211 - 6th round

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I’m fine with this pick. I’m getting Jordan Fuller/Nick Scott vibes from Lake.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hate Nick Scott's play...guy should be gone or replaces IMO

You’re talking to the (former) OG Nick Scott hater. You’re not going to find much better than Scott in the seventh. Unless, of course, you happen to be Deebo’s alt account?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Scott will get a shot to win a job. Rams just hedging their bets with extra depth that has those type skills. Carnell Lake's kid should have some skills, hope he takes advantage of this opportunity because the Rams will play him if he balls out in camp.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hate Nick Scott's play...guy should be gone or replaces IMO
Scott has been developing into a good safety. He’s very athletic and has good closing speed.

He converted to safety near the end of his college career. So he had a lot to learn.

Scott lit it up in the playoffs.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Scott is still, by far, the Rams most athletic safety. He's gone from purely a special teams guy to a key contributor at Safety. Not sure how it works this year, but he was great in playoffs, for the most part.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-

Attachments

• DEEBODECLEATED.jpeg
    DEEBODECLEATED.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 40

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
Man, who wouldn't want this guy in the locker room with you? I am just so impressed with how this organization vets players and finds them. Welcome to the Rams, Quentin!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man, who wouldn't want this guy in the locker room with you? I am just so impressed with how this organization vets players and finds them. Welcome to the Rams, Quentin!

No doubt. The Rams certainly value these heady team-first type players. There is an extra give you get out of them.

It is such a smart approach. Culture and a solid locker room is necessary for winning. I don’t know if a team has ever won without a solid locker room.