Quarter back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Man sauce said:
He sould be better for what he is getting paid

He's the last qb drafted high under the old CBA.

Why "sould" he be better in 2 years on a struggling and injured-up team just cause they hadn't changed the CBA yet.

steferfootball

Starter
I think this is a troll attempt (I'm not sure), but I don't think it will be successful, as pretty much everyone will agree...it is just how the old system worked.

Edit: Dang it, I just repeated zn. Happy redundancy day!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well just AS a stopped clock is right twice a day sometimes trolls bring up pertinent points .

Like Zack said he is high in price because he came to us as the #1 pick in the last year of the old CBA and that we basically are stuck with his contract regardless whether the marginal utility derived from his play can be justified.

I do believe that there is a day coming when the pay rate and production WILL have to be commensurate or, we will have to move on or, he will have to take a pay cut.

Ah, the diseases of adaptation, they do suck but as the poster implies, it's a capped league and salary caps see some become unaffordable and salary minimums weed the least talented out of the labor pool and sadly graduated salary minimums sometimes weed talented players out before they aught to.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. Nice first post, Man Sauce.

Succinct. To the point. Absent any real objectivity. Personally, I don't think any unproven rookie over the last 5 years was deserving of tens of millions of dollars. It was a broken system that got out of control, and that's all over now. Somebody had to be the last one to cash in the lottery ticket, and it just so happens the Rams (as a whole) were just bad enough to be in that position again.

Anyway. I'll worry about his money when the Rams worry about his money. It's not coming out of my wallet.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Agree wholeheartedly, X.
And by the way; shouldn't every player in the league be better than what he is getting paid??
Just sayin'.
Also, I believe Sam will prove his worth in the very near future.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like a robot with a malfunctioning hard drive posted it (most likely from the Bay area that made Mr. Monk famous).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man sauce said:
He sould be better for what he is getting paid

You go girl! It's about time someone came forward with some real insight. :loser: