QFTOS-Super Bowl Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
COME AND BATHE IN THE TEARS OF OUR VANQUISHED ENEMIES...

"
The city is stunned. A good year no doubt, but the truth is this chance only comes around once a generation (if you don't have Brady on your team). It's likely we will not witness the Bengals in another Superbowl in many of our lifetimes.
We should have a competitive team for awhile though, but plenty perenial good teams never make it back."

"But what if we do?" (have Brady)

"We don't. Burrow is a great QB for us, but now that the playoff run is over, we can admit there was never any magic from him and this offense. We never saw LSU Burrow. This run was all defense and special teams.
He's definitely better than Dalton, and that is important to note as that is what we all could have realistically hoped for."

"Just stop. The team that literally just won it did it on their 2nd try in 4 years. And they certainly didn’t have Tom ***** Brady. If the Bengals go all in while Burrow is on his rookie contract they could make it right back."

"Some of us are old and won't be around another 31 years. who knows if and when they will get another shot at a superbowl win. I applaud them for the great year and the effort but once again we get beat in the final minutes of a superbowl. Sad"

"So pissed they let them play the whole game only to get flag happy at the end. The Wilson play was just an amazing play in the ball, no flag should have been thrown. Would have set up 4th down.
What sucks also was the drop by Boyd. We keep that drive slivd we win or at least we have OT. The play calling bothered me. Is it in Mixons contract that he gets the ball every first down. I don’t have a problem with Perine getting the ball at the end. I want to see what happen on that deep pass, was Chase held?
After half with that TD then turnover I really thought we had this. I told myself I wouldn’t be mad if we lost, but the way it went down with the refs just pisses me off."

"This is going to leave Joe Burrow hungry to make it right. People who want to talk crap about my QB's performance can just GTF off this bandwagon now because I'm not having it. Dude took more punishment this year than any QB ever to make a SB. He was under siege the entire SB and he stood in and had us on the cusp of victory."

"That game should show everyone how scripted the league is, the refs literally call no flags until the last minute? Absolutely scripted, makes me not wanna watch anymore."

"This place is going to be unbearable for the next month." :laugh4:

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AND NOW SOME WORDS TEARS FROM WHINER FANS...

"We would have beat both of these teams!!! "

"The Holding call on Wilson was BS, should have been 4th down, RIGGED."

"They don't call s**t all game long, then all the sudden they are calling fouls on every play when the Rams are going to lose if they don't."

"Lol. After the blatant missed offensive pi on Ramsey which effectively gave the Bengals 10 points it was somehow rigged for the Rams.

Stafford earned it. He's always been clutch and had good football IQ. Just shows you how much certain franchises just suck."
(Holy shit! A Whiner fan with sense? I think a monkey just flew outta my ass...:wow2::explode1:)

"
flingcomp.gif
SF needs a major earthquake, pull the country's heartstrings & milk that s**t like Katrina to get the NFL to rig it for the Niners in 2022.."

"Damn ‼️‼️‼️ Now I got to listen to THIS b**ls**t for the next six months "

:laugh4::hug::sunglasses: