QBs the Rams haven't beaten on the schedule this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cam Newton - 0-2 - I think most of us aren't huge fans of Cam - I remember both games - hope we can get the W this year

Matt Ryan - 0-5 - didn't realize it was this bad - three out of five by double digits

Jimmy Garrapolo (x2) - 0-1 - we will be excited to get him a game where we're not resting

Andy Dalton - 0-2 - and we haven't beaten the Bengals since 2003...yikes

Ben Roethlisberger - 0-3 - also haven't beaten them since 2003

Mitch Trubisky - 0-1 - just last season obviously

QBs we've never played:

Baker Mayfield
Lamar Jackson
Kyler Murray

A total of 11 games against teams whose QBs haven't lost or haven't played against the Rams - maybe this is normal, but I think it's a little strange, so wanted to make this thread. QBs we've beaten that are on the schedule are only: Brees, Wilson, Winston and Dak.

The ones that really get me are Newton, Ryan, Dalton and Roethlisberger - and of course somehow none of those games will be played as a true home game in LA.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Damn. Hard to believe we haven't beaten the Hall of Fame QB Garoppolo yet. When we do and Goff throws for 400 yards Simms is going to be sooo impressed with McVay's QBing...

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The ryan thing bugs me. We really haven't looked that good in the games I remember.

We broke ben's ankle, but didn't win. That's ok, we'll get them this time.

Dalton? Meh. I'm not worried too much about the bengals this year.

We really need to come outta the gate on a good note and beat the panthers on opening day (cam).

Trubinsky has not shown me anything to think he can lead that team anywhere without a top 5 defense carrying him.

The 9ers will be a divisional statement game.
The browns game game will be an even bigger statement.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting stats, but ultimately meaningless. We have never beaten the great Cam Newton with a McVay team, because they haven't played the new Rams. The only stat that bothers me is Matt Ryan and the Falcons. We need to beat their ass.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@FrantikRam
McVay's Rams vs the Below Teams/QB's

Cam Newton - 0-0 - Never played.

Matt Ryan - 0-1- This hurt in 2017 in the playoffs, we need revenge

Jimmy Garrapolo (x2) - 0-1 - we will be excited to get him a game where we're not resting

Andy Dalton - 0-0- Never played

Ben Roethlisberger - 0-0- Never Played

QBs we've never played:

Baker Mayfield
Lamar Jackson
Kyler Murray

We should beat most if not all of these QB's and their teams in 2019.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@FrantikRam
McVay's Rams vs the Below Teams/QB's

Cam Newton - 0-0 - Never played.

Matt Ryan - 0-1- This hurt in 2017 in the playoffs, we need revenge

Andy Dalton - 0-0- Never played

Ben Roethlisberger - 0-0- Never Played

QBs we've never played:

Baker Mayfield
Lamar Jackson
Kyler Murray

We should beat most if not all of these QB's and their teams in 2019.

Agreed - I just thought this was an inordinate amount of QBs that we've either never played or never beaten. Obviously most of that comes from how bad the Rams were prior to McVay, but I was still a huge Rams fan prior to McVay, so I want this rectified.

The ones that irk me are Roethlisberger, Ryan, Cam and Dalton.