Qbs 2015 Draft b

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
ok i wouod like to see Bradford come back but we have to get Somebody for the Future just in case.

Jamis Winston- probably best in class but is a knuckle head . we also want pick high enough to draft him.

Marcus Mariota- Probably my favorite is comoared to Russel wilson but is taller. we also want pick high enough to get him. If we were to Fix the line in free agency i would think about trading up for him.

Brett Hundley- He seems ok probably goes first round He has the tools we might be ablemto trade back in first and pick up a 2nd. Then draft him

What you guys think of Connor Cook, Dak Prescott, Grayson, Sean Mannion

SaCkaveli20

Rookie
Name
Chris
I'm on board to draft Hundley. Liking his early prospect review.

"Quick set-up and release, and possesses the velocity and touch to make any throw.
Even more impressive than Hundley's elusiveness and acceleration, however, is his vision and poise while buying time in the pocket. Hundley feels pressure well and is willing to step up and re-set while keeping his passing options open, critical for long-term success in the NFL.
Hundley has the physical traits to explode as a dual-threat passer in the NFL, and the mental toughness so critical for success at the next level."

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Ive never been impressed by Hundley, he has the physical talent but doesn't have "it". He holds onto the ball too long and makes slow decisions in college football what is he going to do in the nfl?! No thanks on Hundley, this is a pretty weak qb class this year...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Ive never been impressed by Hundley, he has the physical talent but doesn't have "it". He holds onto the ball too long and makes slow decisions in college football what is he going to do in the nfl?! No thanks on Hundley, this is a pretty weak qb class this year...

Okay I can understand not think he has "IT" but posting never been impressed? Now you have to be impressed with some things, right? I can understand the fact you feel he does not make quick decisions, however, are you not impressed with his ability to extend the play? Are you not impressed with ability to throw the deep ball?

Granted I'm torn on Hundley because I'm not sure if I like him because of who he is or because I think he will be there when the Rams draft, but he has turned around a program that has been dormant for an extended period of time. I don't see how you can't like him lately, however, he has to play against Stanford and then maybe Oregon so in the end, let's see how he does.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Okay I can understand not think he has "IT" but posting never been impressed? Now you have to be impressed with some things, right? I can understand the fact you feel he does not make quick decisions, however, are you not impressed with his ability to extend the play? Are you not impressed with ability to throw the deep ball?

Granted I'm torn on Hundley because I'm not sure if I like him because of who he is or because I think he will be there when the Rams draft, but he has turned around a program that has been dormant for an extended period of time. I don't see how you can't like him lately, however, he has to play against Stanford and then maybe Oregon so in the end, let's see how he does.
I like his physical ability but im not impressed with his overall package as the mental side is seriously lacking. As we have seen in the past a qb can have all the physical talent in the world but if he cant handle the mental side he will flame out of the league.

Athos

Legend
Not sure I understand comments about players "mental" capabilities, unless they're players that just can't get out of their own way, aren't intelligent.

Hundley doesn't seem like Kraperdink where he bails at the first sniff of pressure......He also seems to have owned up to his mistakes as well.

Granted, I too maybe high on Hundley just because he's the only option I'd take after Mariota.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like his physical ability but im not impressed with his overall package as the mental side is seriously lacking. As we have seen in the past a qb can have all the physical talent in the world but if he cant handle the mental side he will flame out of the league.

Good stuff sir!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Not sure I understand comments about players "mental" capabilities, unless they're players that just can't get out of their own way, aren't intelligent.

Hundley doesn't seem like Kraperdink where he bails at the first sniff of pressure......He also seems to have owned up to his mistakes as well.

Granted, I too maybe high on Hundley just because he's the only option I'd take after Mariota.
you may be a bit too high on him out of desperation. you and me usually agree on a lot things but im not high on hundley at all.

Athos

Legend
Regardless, I'll be watching him more in depth. I think we could do a lot worse and I can't really see us doing much better than Hundley sans Mariota.

I think the difference with Hundley and hell, even Mariota, is that you can hopefully sit them a year to at least half the season to absorb things and bite a gold nugget of fortune with Bradford remaining healthy through at least one season.

Memphis Ram

Legend
How about potentially getting a better backup QB while seeing what Bradford can do next year vs. using a 1st round pick on a QB (Hundley) that may not be able to help much next year anyway?

If Bradford stays healthy next year and plays well, then they've probably got a 1st rounder sitting on the bench perhaps longer than they would normally want. And that's even worse if they have to trade and lose extra picks to move up to obtain one. Meanwhile the kid on the bench is probably losing value as he sits.

FRO

Legend
How about potentially getting a better backup QB while seeing what Bradford can do next year vs. using a 1st round pick on a QB (Hundley) that may not be able to help much next year anyway?

If Bradford stays healthy next year and plays well, then they've probably got a 1st rounder sitting on the bench perhaps longer than they would normally want. And that's even worse if they have to trade and lose extra picks to move up to obtain one. Meanwhile the kid on the bench is probably losing value as he sits.
I think this is our only option. I would call Tampa about Glennon. I think they will be in a spot to get their QB.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Matt Moore could be an option as well. Maybe a tad more upside then Hill, however, if the Rams finish strong with Hill and they keep Schotty & Cignetti then I'm betting on second verse same as the first!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He doesn't posses a rocket, but his arm if functional. I don't see his deep passes float on him.

I concur IMO Grayson can make all the throws at the NFL level my issue with Grayson is from the neck up.

Colorado State senior QB Garrett Grayson completed 23-of-46 passes for 366 yards, three touchdowns and an interception in Friday's 27-24 loss to Air Force.
Though this wasn't a showing he'll recount to his grandchildren, the senior is enjoying his finest season. He's thrown for 3,779 yards on 64.8-percent completions and a 32/6 TD/INT ratio. An AFC West scout told NFL.com earlier this month that Grayson has "really emerged" this season. Scouts think that the 6-foot-2, 220-pound Grayson has the physical ability to play at the next level, though TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline wrote that evaluators were concerned about his ability to "dissect a complicated playbook" in the NFL. Nov 30 - 10:31 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/cfb/133328/garrett-grayson