QB Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I was very happy to see the Rams keep Austin Davis but I am a little surprised to see them only keep two QB's on their roster (especially, with Sam Bradford's health issues last season and with the questionable OL protection he may or may not be getting this season). Is there any news and/or rumors about the Rams looking at other QB's to add to their roster?

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
paceram said:
I was very happy to see the Rams keep Austin Davis but I am a little surprised to see them only keep two QB's on their roster (especially, with Sam Bradford's health issues last season and with the questionable OL protection he may or may not be getting this season). Is there any news and/or rumors about the Rams looking at other QB's to add to their roster?

Not that I have heard.

There are/were a plethora of QBs on the markets tho. Most with more talent than Clemons. Chances are if Sam were to get hurt Clemens could be re-signed.