QB in third round?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
Don't ask me why but I think we're going to draft Connor Shaw. Just a gut feeling.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Don't ask me why but I think we're going to draft Connor Shaw. Just a gut feeling.

I sure hope it's not Connor Shaw in the 3rd, if it's Shaw the 6th or 7th is more likely. In the 3rd or 4th IMO it's Tom Savage or Aaron Murray.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm hoping for 4th at the earliest unless Bridgewater, Bortles or Carr has a HUGE slide. (Then only 3rd.)

3rd round or higher is too much for insurance that rides the pine if nothing goes wrong.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm hoping for 4th at the earliest unless Bridgewater, Bortles or Carr has a HUGE slide. (Then only 3rd.)

3rd round or higher is too much for insurance that rides the pine if nothing goes wrong.

And... If something goes wrong, it's Hill's show. I just can't warm up to a heavy investment at QB, right now.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm pretty sure we draft a QB no later than the 4th round. Need someone to mold. The future is now for us.

Robert

Rookie
If the future is now we draft manziel early, I think there is to much talent in the draft to waste a pick on a backup I think we draft shaw in the 6th