Q & A With London Fletcher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Some good ones...

RK: Fondest football memory?

LF: The Super Bowl is the fondest memory. That’s absolutely what we play for. It doesn’t get any bigger than that. The thing is, I did it at such a young age, I don’t think I truly appreciated it as much as I could have. I still enjoyed it and it was a great accomplishment from a team standpoint, but as I’ve gotten older and realized how difficult it is to get to the playoffs, I’ve had a greater appreciation for being able to win it.

RK: Who was the greatest motivator and the greatest football mind you ever played for?

LF: The greatest motivator was Frank Gansz, who passed in 2009. He coached special teams in St. Louis [in addition to several other teams]. That guy could get you to run through a brick wall. You would go to the special teams meeting even if you weren’t on special teams, just to hear him talk. The greatest football mind was Dick LeBeau. He came to Buffalo in 2003 for one year before he went to Pittsburgh. He is far and away the greatest football mind I’ve ever been around, and it’s not even close. There’s no close second. You realize it right away, in the first three minutes of him doing the first install of a fire zone. Anybody who’s been around him, played for him, spent a moment with him—you know, that’s football royalty. It doesn’t get any better.

RK: Best player you ever faced?

LF: Marshall Faulk.

RK: Hardest to tackle?

LF: I don’t know, man… They all fall.

Dot Com bitches. The whole thing was good though. Thanks for posting.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That was a beast of a LB right there, we never should have let him slip away.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He beat out Charlie Clemmens for the job and CC was a beast but didn't play but maybe 4 years longer,the competition was neck and neck , we let the right one go that time.