Puka - oblique injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I swear I cursed him.

Picked up Kelsey - mystery injury

Theilin - mystery injury

Watson - mystery injury

Hopkins - mystery injury

Then just picked up Puka off waivers since I lost week 1 with all these injuries. Now Puka is injured.

Sorry. My fault
Find a new hobby....

J/K

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

oldnotdead

Legend
TexasRam maybe you should change the beer your drinking. When the Rams aren't playing well I change from Modelo to Pacifico. Don't know if it actually works but it's a nice change of pace so I like to think it does. That's why when I have my game parties we always have two or three kinds of beer. You know how fickle mojo is. :beer2:

TexasRam

Legend
TexasRam maybe you should change the beer your drinking. When the Rams aren't playing well I change from Modelo to Pacifico. Don't know if it actually works but it's a nice change of pace so I like to think it does. That's why when I have my game parties we always have two or three kinds of beer. You know how fickle mojo is. :beer2:
hehe, good idea but I'm not actually a beer drinker.

I think the football Gods are still punishing me for the Super Bowl win.

I'm pretty sure I prayed for Kupp to catch a winning TD and then Donald to Sack Burrow to end the game.

And here we are.

DeaconJones

Rookie
Last night I was thinking - what is the probability that Puka makes it through 5 games without getting injured and missing time? My thought was maybe 20%. Then I read about his oblique situation. I hope it is not serious.

Like many others have posted in this thread - just watching him in the first game, he seemed a bit reckless. Understandable for a young guy. He needs to work on that self-preservation instinct (preserve yourself just enough to make it to the off-season).

On the one overthrow near the goal line, he stretched out completely and appeared to slam his head on the turf.

Go Puka and Go Rams!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So you’re saying it’s bad to criticize what other people post and suggest that they post differently?
ironic alanis morissette GIF
Calling someone out on who they are or who they aren’t, isn’t debating the post.

Stick to the topic, instead of criticizing the poster.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Calling someone out on who they are or who they aren’t, isn’t debating the post.

Stick to the topic, instead of criticizing the poster.
Fair enough.

Let's hope for some good news from the practice field today. Nacua has demonstrated the ability to be a real asset, and we could certainly use him this Sunday.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Fair enough.

Let's hope for some good news from the practice field today. Nacua has demonstrated the ability to be a real asset, and we could certainly use him this Sunday.
Definitely.

We need him out there this week.

I really hate playing the Whiners without Kupp.
Having Nacua, will ease my nerves, if only just a little.

oldnotdead

Legend
Robinson has talent and experience. He's no scrub signed off the streets. This WR room is stacked, Kupp, Jefferson, Puka, Atwell, Robinson and Skowronek. The Seahawks found out it's not just Stafford and Kupp in the passing attack anymore and I'd be surprised if Robinson isn't added to the list.

Ellard80

Legend
the injury happened during the game and mckvay mentioned it monday.

Didn't sound serious to me.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Stu Jackson also reporting:

Sean McVay says WR Puka Nacua (oblique) will be limited at practice today and listed as questionable, but they're expecting him to be ready to go for Sunday's game vs. 49ers.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Puka is a tough Mofo. He will play. Wouldn't be surprised to see McVay deploy him more as a decoy this week, maybe use him as the "pull" guy underneath to get someone else open behind.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Did this injury occur when that punk ass bitch, Metcalf, cheap shot him?

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did this injury occur when that punk ass bitch, Metcalf, cheap shot him?
I believe you are thinking about witherspoon. But I dont think Mcvay will target Puca 15 times this week because of that injury.