Proud of the Rams for the way they played

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It's just one game, but you can already see what people have been talking about in the offseason regarding this team.

It's usually just bullshit. You hear it every training camp, and from every team. The hype. "This team is going to be better because..." We've (Rams fans that is) have been told this offseason. "This team just carries itself differently." "They have "Swagger."" "They're fearless." "Team has a sense of confidence."

You could see it all Sunday. Fisher, standing by himself in the forth quarter, heart rate probably barely above normal. Maybe exuding a little more confidence/composure than say the 99.9% of Rams nation who like myself were on their feet the entire game. Biting their fingers. Pushing their bladder to the brink haha. Since this team came out from moment 1 you could see they were confident, and as it played out just a little further you could see they believed they could win this game.

They played loose, made plays, played confident with an aggressive attitude, and had "swagger."

And yes, they were fearless. Probably the best description I've heard about the team. Fearless camps come from fearless leaders.

Another big test coming up next week. RGIII coming off of a great start in basically a stage rehearsal of what he's going to see next week atmosphere wise from NO to the dome. Rams coming off a tough loss too.

Am I worried about this team ducking and losing competitive pride like I would the past 5 years? Not in the slightest. All Rams fans have wanted or asked for out of their team.

Bring it home boys. I'll be cheering my ass off on Sunday from my seats as usual. With a renewed sense of pride for my team.

You believe in yourself Rams, and the fans will believe in you too. St. Louis has your back boys.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Username said:
It's just one game, but you can already see what people have been talking about in the offseason regarding this team.

It's usually just bullshit. You hear it every training camp, and from every team. The hype. "This team is going to be better because..." We've (Rams fans that is) have been told this offseason. "This team just carries itself differently." "They have "Swagger."" "They're fearless." "Team has a sense of confidence."

You could see it all Sunday. Fisher, standing by himself in the forth quarter, heart rate probably barely above normal. Maybe exuding a little more confidence/composure than say the 99.9% of Rams nation who like myself were on their feet the entire game. Biting their fingers. Pushing their bladder to the brink haha. Since this team came out from moment 1 you could see they were confident, and as it played out just a little further you could see they believed they could win this game.

They played loose, made plays, played confident with an aggressive attitude, and had "swagger."

And yes, they were fearless. Probably the best description I've heard about the team. Fearless camps come from fearless leaders.

Another big test coming up next week. RGIII coming off of a great start in basically a stage rehearsal of what he's going to see next week atmosphere wise from NO to the dome. Rams coming off a tough loss too.

Am I worried about this team ducking and losing competitive pride like I would the past 5 years? Not in the slightest. All Rams fans have wanted or asked for out of their team.

Bring it home boys. I'll be cheering my ass off on Sunday from my seats as usual. With a renewed sense of pride for my team.

You believe in yourself Rams, and the fans will believe in you too. St. Louis has your back boys.

Yes,I agree, GIVE last years team everything the same with JUST Fisher on the sideline IMO we win two more games minimum and compete in others

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I think this season could wind up being very similar to 2009. A roller-coaster ride, which is just brutal for fans haha. I think were gonna be in a lot of games, if we get blown out one game, we come back and look MUCH better the next game. We could have a game where the offense and defense both click, everything looks great, and then suffer a heart-breaking loss the next game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
JdashSTL said:
I think this season could wind up being very similar to 2009. A roller-coaster ride, which is just brutal for fans haha. I think were gonna be in a lot of games, if we get blown out one game, we come back and look MUCH better the next game. We could have a game where the offense and defense both click, everything looks great, and then suffer a heart-breaking loss the next game.

2009 was a one way roller coaster ride...downhill.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:
JdashSTL said:

2009 was a one way roller coaster ride...downhill.

Oops. Meant 2010 haha.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Absolutely agree! Amazing to see such continuity and execution for the most part already...hell we played a top 5 team in offense and defense. The future is very bright and its only just begun. I just hate seeing our o-line shuffling around right now.