Props To OL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Great game OL, GRob, Saffold, Brown, Havenstien, you guys rock! I had my doubts, but not now!

Rainram

Starter
Not sure I'm ready to endorse GRob.

Overall, there were some legitimate issues for a new, young line. Some of it exposed by a good Seattle front. It was good experience for them. They'll learn and make progress....but they do have some serious progress to make.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
That o-line manned up all day. I was worried, but from the opening whistle they were ballin. Great game for them

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
GRob made a couple of mistakes early and there was some jitters out of the young-uns through out the game but they did come through when we needed them. Kudos........:cheers:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They had their moments of bad play and they definitely were far from great. But they gave Foles enough time often enough to make plays. Their blocking was good enough for Benny, and that idiot, so we could run the ball. I didn't notice but did Brown come back in or did Reynolds finish the game? Work to be done but far from the doom and gloom we heard during the preseason games.

jap

Legend
I love how Beetlejuice kept Mebane quiet. I still remember how he punked our middle OL in late 2013.:eek:

Cochiti

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brown came back pretty quickly. Appeared to me to miss only a couple of series.