Props to Justin King and Gordy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
King is def. a gamer. And Marquis Johnson, too...he hasn't been bad either. I was wrong about him.

I hope @ least 1 of Bartell/Fletcher can come back b/c a neck fracture and a 2nd ACL on the same knee (I think) are very serious.

Might have to think about drafting a CB in the 2nd or even 1st (depending on slot) round...if anything for insurance.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
When I read this weeks injury report I said to myself "thank God King should be ready to play this weekend". After the preseason and first few games, I didnt think Id ever say that.

King is a gamer. Confidence is such a big thing for a CB and he had every reason to lose his early on, but he stuck it out and has played better of late. Getting Johnson back has helped too.

Gordy may every well end up turning into a good starting CB. He has been a diamond in the rough so far. Hopefully he can continue to develop. GB is deep at CB but made a mistake leaving him on the PS IMO

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes a big "atta boy" to all the CBs on this team. Prime example of living the NFL life. Gotta make the most of your limited opportunities and that is just what this group has done. They have allowed the front seven a chance to do their thing and it is starting to show in spades. :clap:

superfan24

Starter
Agreed I have really started to like King at corner as well.
Man can't wait till everyone can play together

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stewart has come along nicely. This Rams team hasn't had a pair of good safeties since Keith Lyle and Toby Wright. Sure would be nice to lock that down for a few years. Gordy has made some mistakes, but he's apparently a real quick study. Looks like we caught a break and found that coveted "diamond in the rough."

Don't know about Bartell or Fletcher for next year. I don't think you can count on them to remain healthy, and Bartell's injury is a scary one. I don't know that he can even risk another shot like that again. Has anyone heard what he's been advised? I mean, by doctors? I'd like to hear the prognosis on that.