Projected Comp picks.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I will say, I wasn't in love with the trade before I heard that the 3rd would likely be a comp pick. At that point, it actually ended up making the whole thing much more palpable.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, the Rams can sign Fitzpatrick now without compensation!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
SIGN. BOLDIN. NOW..!!!

DickersonGurley

Naga...nagunnaposthereanymore
Name
Faulk
That's incorrect that is the reason they gave up a third was because the Rams knew they were getting a 3rd round compensatory pick for Jenkins so trading a 1st and a 3rd next year, they knew they would still have a third round pick. Titans will get the Rams pick and Rams will keep the compensatory pick which is at the end of the rounds.
I heard it on the interview. It was Sneads kicker. The final piece to fall. So we could keep our third

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Ahhhh, think that's why we are waiting on Whitner?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I will say, I wasn't in love with the trade before I heard that the 3rd would likely be a comp pick. At that point, it actually ended up making the whole thing much more palpable.
Grammar Police Alert! It was always palpable, now it's more palatable.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Grammar Police Alert! It was always palpable, now it's more palatable.

Definition police! Grammar would pertain to the system of rules that govern the structure of language, yes? I used the wrong word - so - I suspect that would pertain to a mistaken definition more than anything. ;)

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Definition police! Grammar would pertain to the system of rules that govern the structure of language, yes? I used the wrong word - so - I suspect that would pertain to a mistaken definition more than anything. ;)
:popcorn:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Nice try.