PROGRAM ALERT!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
what.jpg
What's totally weird, Houston is getting the Chargers Philly game instead of Rams-Dallas! What what what?

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
For those that haven't checked yet! This weeks Rams / CowPie's game will be on FOX at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST!! YOU JUST NEW THIS GAME WOULD BE NATIONAL!! No need for Sunday Ticket for this game!:LOL::D

Were The Rams blacked out against the Redskins in LA market ? I was out of town.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Were The Rams blacked out against the Redskins in LA market ? I was out of town.
No. not at all! Every Rams game so far this season has been Televised!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
View attachment 21861 What's totally weird, Houston is getting the Chargers Philly game instead of Rams-Dallas! What what what?

There's a rule where if a local home team is playing and is televised on one network, the other network only gets one game, usually the late game no one cares about. And sometimes, the area only gets two full games instead of the usual 3.

Annoying, but hey you get the NFL in your city.

A55VA6

Legend
I won't be able to watch the Rams/Cowboys game until monday. I gotta work this weekend + moving to a new apartment. Shit sucks. But hey.. at least I can enjoy my birthday on monday with some Rams football and hopefully a W.

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
Thankfully, I am able to watch my fist Rams game of the season vs the Cowgirls, here in Bend,OR.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Have to watch it on my phone via Sunday Ticket since I am going to be watching my son's college baseball team play a fall scrimmage at same time... so not too bad.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
There's a rule where if a local home team is playing and is televised on one network, the other network only gets one game, usually the late game no one cares about. And sometimes, the area only gets two full games instead of the usual 3.

Annoying, but hey you get the NFL in your city.
That has never happened here in nor cal in the past 15 years. Either that or the NFL has cleverly scheduled Oakland on one station and San Fran on the other. Strange the NFL can't market the same way for the Rams and Clippers (Chargers, both teams from SD).

NFL: "How do I decrease viewership in a top 2 market?"
Overpaid Exec: "I know. Let's decide to not show the local NFL game in their market!"

There have been blackouts however (way to unmarket your team Al Davis).

Looking like it's Direct TV, brunch and coffee beers for me. I get Pittsburgh who can't generate consistent offense and the Ravens who have none. SMH