PROGRAM ALERT!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For those that haven't checked yet! This weeks Rams / CowPie's game will be on FOX at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST!! YOU JUST NEW THIS GAME WOULD BE NATIONAL!! No need for Sunday Ticket for this game!:LOL::D

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
sch.PNG

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I get no early fox game, yay. absolutely hate that there isnt a cbs and fox game on tv for both time slots every week. so dumb

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I fucking hate the Giants. I’m so sick of seeing their stupid asses on national TV. Every fucking week.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I freaking hate the Giants. I’m so sick of seeing their stupid asses on national TV. Every freaking week.
But you're ok with the Bills?? Yikes
At least the Giants win a little bit...
Lol
No early game on east coast any way

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
But you're ok with the Bills?? Yikes
At least the Giants win a little bit...
Lol
No early game on east coast any way
Giants are 0-3. The Bills are not shoved down the throats of America every damn day. Eli sucks and OBJ is a fucking turd. I just hate that team.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Giants are 0-3. The Bills are not shoved down the throats of America every damn day. Eli sucks and OBJ is a freaking turd. I just hate that team.
But if you're in upstate New York, you're stuck with 16 games for the Giants and Bills regardless. 0-3 this year, and so far this year, but dam you gotta admit the Giants have been a consistently better watch than the Bills year after year

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
But if you're in upstate New York, you're stuck with 16 games for the Giants and Bills regardless. 0-3 this year, and so far this year, but dam you gotta admit the Giants have been a consistently better watch than the Bills year after year
I like the Bills though. They’re an underdog. The Giants are constantly talked about as one of the top teams in the NFC. They have awful fans and the team is on prime time all the fucking time. Nobody cares about them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the Bills though. They’re an underdog. The Giants are constantly talked about as one of the top teams in the NFC. They have awful fans and the team is on prime time all the freaking time. Nobody cares about them.
Awful fans? Lol You must be confusing them with the Jets
Giants fans are great, most respectful group I've been around while wearing Rams gear

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lmao just noticed that

*NOTE: Philadelphia-LA Chargers will air in Los Angeles on KCOP My 13.

NFL really wants Dean Spanos to fuckoff :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Well for me it's b/c the Texans are playing at the same time, at home.

The ONE time I needed to be in my old Oklahoma market. GRRRR.

Oh well, at least I will see the game when they play in LA.

Q729

Legend
This place always gets Steelers and Cowboys games. Man, every game has been on TV this year except that Colts one. Usually I can only count on the game vs. the Redskins.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My biggest problem is what game to watch (that's not the Rams ) .... I love gamepass