Program alert! Wednesday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams GM Les Snead will be on the Colin Cowherd show at some point Wednesday 7/26. Cowherd is on record saying he thinks the Rams are one of two teams that will double their 2016 win total. I believe his radio show is also on tv, Fox Sports 1 maybe?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Cowherd is the only guy I can stand listening to or watching. He always got that positivity toward the Rams...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams GM Les Snead will be on the Colin Cowherd show at some point Wednesday 7/26. Cowherd is on record saying he thinks the Rams are one of two teams that will double their 2016 win total. I believe his radio show is also on tv, Fox Sports 1 maybe?
Thanks for the Heads-Up OldSchool! I just checked the Listings, and Cowherd's TV Show is on Fox Sports 1 from 9:00am to 12:00noon PST on Wednesday. But they don't list the Guests! We'll see!(y);):D

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
So he's thinking an 8-8 season ? I'll take that .
I'm off tomorrow from work, I'll check that show out.
I haven't heard a Snead conversation for a while, I like how he talks a lot and doesn't really say much, lol.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Snead coming up next.