Pro-bowl!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
It seems better than in previous years. I'm not sure if it's because we have Rams players to watch or if it's because the defense seems to actually be trying for a change. Loved seeing Quinn make a big play!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Pro-bowl sucks now. Though it is good to see the Rams representing in it again finally. Miss the days when they had challenges and events. Those were at least fun and enjoyable to watch. Now its just the best players playing flag football for the most part.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
QUINN AND DARIUS LAYING THE WOOD ON NEWTON! I got a jolly, fellas! Lol

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The announcers keep saying "a better game than we thought," though. I don't like that. The Pro Bowl is SUPPOSE to be one heck of a game because it is full of studs at every position... even punter lol. It's SUPPOSE to be a great game. I'm loving it right now. The changes are pretty cool, actually.

V3

Hall of Fame
Pro-bowl sucks now. Though it is good to see the Rams representing in it again finally. Miss the days when they had challenges and events. Those were at least fun and enjoyable to watch. Now its just the best players playing flag football for the most part.

I agree, I'd like to see the challenges again but I'm not sure I'd call this game flag football. They are HITTING! Gordon was flipped from a hit and Derek Johnson nearly destroyed his own teammate, Jamal Charles.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
No flag football here guys. These guys are playing harder then any PB I have ever seen.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I agree, I'd like to see the challenges again but I'm not sure I'd call this game flag football. They are HITTING! Gordon was flipped from a hit and Derek Johnson nearly destroyed his own teammate, Jamal Charles.

True, over exaggeration on my part. Just miss when the pro-bowl was more than just the game. Can't watch the game right now so i'll take your word for it. Might make it in time to see some of the second half though.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think the should play the college all stars or mix the NFL guys with the College guys and play. It would add much more intrigue for me. I know it would never happen because of the risk factor

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Is this what music has become?

Dude. Can't. Sing.

I like the chicks shaking it to the clash of the symbols, though. They coulda focused on that, with no singing, and I woulda been very happy. :D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. Nice fumble, McCoy. This game is a farce.