Pro Bowl Rosters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only snub I really care about is Darious Williams. That he's not in is next level stupid.

Whitworth ended up missing a lot of time, nobody else on offense earned it. JJ has been highly ranked all year and IMO is better than Diggs, but he doesn't have the stats that are usually required

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Woods
He should be there based on all around badassedness.

dang

Legend
Williams. He's arguably more deserving than Ramsey and definitely more than the other CBs for the NFC
Arguably he is the most pleasant surprise on defense with early success but he has been outmuscled by bigger receivers lately.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arguably he is the most pleasant surprise on defense with early success but he has been outmuscled by bigger receivers lately.

Who? I can't remember him giving up much lately.

He's had better numbers than Ramsey almost all year.

TexasRam

Legend
Who? I can't remember him giving up much lately.

He's had better numbers than Ramsey almost all year.
The Pats game a few times, including the one on the sideline where he tried jumping up at the last second and got 0 feet off the ground. The Niners game he gave up the game losing huge gain to Deebo on the slant. Against Tampa he got outmuscled by Evans for the TD. There is also the elephant in the pro bowl voting room of the pass interference that lost us the Buffalo game.

He is a pleasant surprise and has won us some games with his picks and defenses but he is nowhere near Ramsey's level in my book. Going against WR2s for the most part and doing a mostly solid job.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This brings back the bad old days to mind.....Only thing worse is examing who we are gonna pick in the next draft with games left to play in the regular season.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
This just in...

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/26/rams-jalen-ramsey-top-10-pro-bowl-voting/

Jalen Ramsey was shocked he finished outside top 10 CBs in Pro Bowl fan voting

Cameron DaSilva

December 26, 2020 10:55 am

Jalen Ramsey joined the Rams midway through the 2019 season after a trade from the Jaguars, but he immediately improved the overall level of the defense. Despite having to learn on the run and get acclimated to Wade Phillips’ defense rather quickly, he made an impact almost right away for L.A.

He still managed to make the Pro Bowl, too, after playing half the season with Jacksonville and the other half with the Rams. It wasn’t his best season, but it was understandable given the circumstances.

Now having a full year in L.A., Ramsey is playing arguably the best he ever has. He and Aaron Donald are the centerpieces of the Rams’ No. 1-ranked defense, and both were once again named to the Pro Bowl.

This year’s selection meant more to him, though, because of the way he got in. It wasn’t fans that voted Ramsey through. It was the coaches and players who helped make Ramsey a Pro Bowler after he finished outside the top 10 among cornerbacks in fan voting.

“It meant a lot, to be honest with you,” Ramsey said about the honor. “I never take any of my victories in my life for granted. I honestly don’t,” he said this week. “But I can probably say this one meant a little bit more to me, just because I found out I wasn’t even top 10 in fan voting.

Ramsey initially reacted by saying “I still love the fans,” but in his media session, you can tell it put a chip on his shoulder. The corners who finished ahead of him in the top 10 were (in order): Xavien Howard, J.C. Jackson, James Bradberry, Marlon Humphrey, Carlton Davis, Jaire Alexander, Joe Haden, Kendall Fuller, Malcolm Butler and Marcus Peters. Howard, Humphrey, Alexander and Bradberry were the only corners in that group to actually make the Pro Bowl.

Always oozing confidence, Ramsey made it very clear that there aren’t 10 cornerbacks – or even 10 defensive backs – in the NFL right now that are better than him

“This is no shock to nobody else, but I definitely can’t name 10 corners better than me in this league – defensive backs better than me in this league,” he said. “So that was shocking to me. But it’s all love. But to see the opposing coaches and the opposing players who I go up against week in and week out, see what I’m putting on film and had the respect voting for me going to my fourth straight Pro Bowl, that meant a lot. So, it was cool.”

Pro Bowl voting is one-third fan voting, one-third player voting and one-third coach voting, so Ramsey got plenty of help from his peers this year. As he said, there certainly aren’t 10 better cornerbacks in the NFL right now, and even though he has just one interception, he’s consistently locking down receivers such as DK Metcalf, Mike Evans and DeAndre Hopkins.

An All-Pro selection, which is voted on by media members, should be coming Ramsey’s way this year, too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope Jalen uses this for fire the rest of the way and on into the Super Bowl. Even though JR gets in and MP doesn't, Peters voted over him is like a slap in the face. Stupid fans. "Rams paid a zillion for JR when they could've just resigned Peters and saved high picks" nonsense. I hate the modern Pro Bowl anyway so I'm not that worked up, but still. :mad: At least the coaches and players know what's up.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. Pro Bowl designations,
although no Pro Bowl....

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
The pro bowl has been devalued by the fan vote; moving it before the SB, and by talking heads debating every move with little meaningful details or in-depth knowledge. If left to the professionals, Hekker would be an all-pro, probably every season!

While we should accept that there have been better performers at respective positions this season. Three players stand out as deserving more recognition. Williams, Edwards and Sebastian Joseph-Day. One of our OL should have made it in as the unit (as a whole) has been outstanding. We run difficult blocking schemes and Edwards and other OL often reach the 3rd level! Our NT has played great and is a big reason why we are now so tough to run against. Williams (and our safety play) gives us one of, if not, the best secondaries in the league.

Perhaps we should be glad they are under the radar. Though, sadly, other teams and professional pundits have noticed