Prisco Reviews Game Tape with Robert Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

love how he's just as laid back as he was in person

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The Rams looking at interior pass rushers is simply to make teams unable to double-team Quinn. This is why I'd have no problem at all if they took Donald...though I'm still more than a little doubtful they go this route.

Alan

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU seeing the logic:
The Rams looking at interior pass rushers is simply to make teams unable to double-team Quinn. This is why I'd have no problem at all if they took Donald...though I'm still more than a little doubtful they go this route.
As I said before, I'd consider it a steal if we picked Donald at #13 but if we trade up to get him I'll be very pissed.

jjab360

Legend
As I said before, I'd consider it a steal if we picked Donald at #13 but if we trade up to get him I'll be very pissed.
I don't care how we get him, Donald would be a game changer, imo.

Alan

Legend
jjab360 loving Donald:
I don't care how we get him, Donald would be a game changer, imo.
He's not worth a second high pick to me. Our #13 plus a 4th rounder would be my limit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I loved hearing this "As a pass rusher, you just gotta go". To me that means he doesn't care if a guy is going to chip him or he is being doubled or singled he is just going after it all out.