1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pressure41 1.0 Post Combine Mock Draft

Discussion in 'MOCK DRAFTS' started by PressureD41, Feb 26, 2014.

1. PressureD41 Les Snead's Draft Analyst Advisor

So before I unveil by mock draft i will go into free agents. Resign Dahl at a cheap 1 year show me deal, thus allowing us to coach up the youth (B.Washington) & rookies. I think we would be dubious to start 3 new interior lineman and expect to hit the season running!

Are so called big signing would be CB Alterraun Verner

Mock Draft 1.0

Rams trade down
    w/ Oakland (5th pick overall & 2nd Rd (#36overall, 2nd rd pick in 2015)

1.5) Greg Robinson play him at LG until Jake Long needs replacing

Rams trade down from 13 to 18 w/ the J-E-T-S (for a 3rd Rd pick via Bucs)

1.18) DT Louis Nix Gives us a nasty DT to rotate which Fisher likes

2.4) Xavier Su'a-Filo, G, UCLA Plug future LG who could push Dahl to bench in year 1!

2.12) Dee Ford OLB Auburn 6'2 238

3.5) Deone Bucannon S Washington State 6'1 216

3.11) Tre Mason RB Auburn running backs from Auburn have a history of being special

4.10) JaWuan James OT Tennessee 6'6 324 future RT

5.13) Aaron Murray QB Georgia

6.12) Tre Boston S N. Carolina 6'1 190

7.11) Dri Archer RB Kent State 5'7 175 Kickoff returner stud

Notes: I don't think there was a wr worthy of the 13th spot as I think Evans goes before our pick. Plus I feel our WR group will step up, plus we will be running a more balance offense and I still believe in Brian Quick (don't shoot me folks LOL). Furthermore I just feel this draft will add too the nastiness plus talent to be fighting for a PLAYOFF spot this coming season. I build us a amazing O-Line, gave us a DT rotation to hang your hat on (Spags quote there). Added a OLB to compete w/ Ray Ray. Bucannon will start from day one and destroy people. Back up QB who's better than people think well over 100 tds thrown which is a nice piece of stats in the SEC/NCAA

FisherAndCourt31.jpg

laramsoriginal likes this.
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.