Press Conference – Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – June 6, 201

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Press Conference – Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – June 6, 2012

(Opening statement)
“Let me get you guys caught up. Last week was an off week for veterans, but the rookies stayed and didn’t work with the coaches. They just stayed and got caught up from a conditioning/lifting standpoint. It was very beneficial for them because yesterday, it appears everyone is caught up now. They’ve closed the gap. Everyone is in really good shape and we’ve had two really good days of practice. We got a lot done, a lot of situational type things done. I’m going to give them tomorrow off. We’re required to have four OTAs this week. I think four is too many. In the offseason, four consecutive practice days is too many, so they’re going to just get a lift in tomorrow and that’s all we’ll require. We’ll finish up with the OTAs on Friday.”

Full transcript: http://www.ramsfans.com

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re: Press Conference – Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – June 6,

Thanks Andy. So is it just me or do the answers to questions just seem more clear with this regime? I loved the way Spags got his D to fight through and am not bagging on him at all. But there just seems to be a far clearer vision and understanding of what is going on and what will pass with these guys. Yeah - I'm an optimist but that's just how I roll with my other homers here on ROD. :7up: