Preseason Week 1 Games - Around the League

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Salah was talking about Flacco being a starting quality QB in the league just last week. Who knows I don't think either of them improve the Jets beyond a top 5 pick if they do in fact lose Wilson.
Agreed and tbh I watched one of Wilson's games down the stretch last season and he looked like he still had a ways to go. So even if they don't lose him I don't know that the Jets can compete with the other teams.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
49er fans are already making their Superbowl plans after Trey Lance threw a touchdown pass to a wide open receiver. :laugh4:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
49er fans are already making their Superbowl plans after Trey Lance threw a touchdown pass to a wide open receiver. :laugh4:
Yes my annoying ass 49er fan friends (I live in an area infested by them) are already flapping their gums. Can't wait to shut them up!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

It looks pretty sad, but some of this is over the top. Teams used to play on fields with baseball infield cutouts.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Case Keenum vs Nick Foles.

Bills vs. Colts

Still pissed at Fisher & Les Snead making the Goff trade ? Glad Imxc

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yes my annoying ass 49er fan friends (I live in an area infested by them) are already flapping their gums. Can't wait to shut them up!
Yeah, they're fired up after his scrub receiver beat a scrub DB for an easy touchdown. All the other passes were quick outs to the RB and WR around the line of scrimmage. They then said "It was great to see him throw every pass outside the numbers!" :laugh1: