Preseason NFL Live

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I tried it out last year -- renewed it for this year. For the price ($20), why not?

Just glad that my laptop has an HDMI out, so I run the feed through my TV.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
HeiseNBerg said:
I tried it out last year -- renewed it for this year. For the price ($20), why not?

That's what's up. I watch a ton of stuff that way.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I do this every year. Soooo worth it.

iced

HeiseNBerg said:

Nice.

I got my desktop connected to my 55" - hard to tell the difference between streamed and live TV

BTW I think Pre-season week 3 against bronco's is nationally aired - nfl.com shows CBS network

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
moklerman said:
Any reason to get this if one is already getting Sunday Ticket?
Does Sunday Ticket broadcast preseason games?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Done. Wish I'd have known about the bonus for getting friends to sign up. I'd have gotten your info and entered it. I know you didn't do it for that reason but someone should benefit.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I did it last year, and I'm doing it again this year. Totally worth $20

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
moklerman said:

Yes, all of them but most are tape delayed and may not be on until a couple of days later so you have to dodge places giving scores for a little while. That's why you won't see me here until after I've had a chance to watch the game that week.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Ramhusker said:
X said:
moklerman said:

Yes, all of them but most are tape delayed and may not be on until a couple of days later so you have to dodge places giving scores for a little while. That's why you won't see me here until after I've had a chance to watch the game that week.
Thanks, you beat me to it and that question made me realize why someone would want to fork over the $20.

Unfortunately for me, I don't know how I'm going to squeeze the NFL Ticket into my <ahem>"budget" as it is. Adding $20 to that total just isn't going to fly.

I'll be chomping at the bit to see how the new offense looks and how year two under Fisher is coming along but since the preseason basically boils down to game 2 and 3 as to what the real team's going to look like, I think I'll be able to survive with tape delays.

Thanks for the tip though, OP.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
moklerman said:
Ramhusker said:
X said:
moklerman said:

Thanks, you beat me to it and that question made me realize why someone would want to fork over the $20.

Unfortunately for me, I don't know how I'm going to squeeze the NFL Ticket into my <ahem>"budget" as it is. Adding $20 to that total just isn't going to fly.

I'll be chomping at the bit to see how the new offense looks and how year two under Fisher is coming along but since the preseason basically boils down to game 2 and 3 as to what the real team's going to look like, I think I'll be able to survive with tape delays.

Thanks for the tip though, OP.

Hey man no problem, I want you all to be able to see the Preseason games, otherwise who am I gonna debate position battles and what not with :lol: