Preseason broadcast crew

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Man. Are you f’n kidding me?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I will listen but only because of Talib. I am hoping he makes the best of this and look forward to his passing game analysis. There aren't enough analysts who call a spade a spade IMO.

I seriously doubt for example that he will oversell every player who makes a play like Collinsworth and some of these jackasses do.

But that said if Mina gets on that Seattle high horse mute is an option lol.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm in the 49er market. They show all their games on the local channel here. But for some reason we get all the Rams preseason games on that channel. I'll be watching closely to see how the youngsters play. Don't expect to see any vets during the preseason. I want to see Wolford now that he's got a game and some experience under his belt. Hopefully Tutu will be available.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Leeb cracks me up. He will be fun to listen to.

He'll bring real football AND street cred to the booth Baby!

Chain snatcher in Da House.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love Talib and Andrew but no biggie since I won’t get to see them locally anyways

Liberator

Pro Bowler
That's a fine booth for pre season. And anyone worried about Kimes being "biased" because she is from Seattle etc... she did our pre season in 2019 and was totally fine lol. She's a professional.