PREGAME Pregame Thread - Jets at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
It's the Jets. We could give them fourteen points before the game starts, and we'd still blow them out.
Easy, Jemma!! That’s what me and my better half call the K.O.D. The Kiss Of Death. No jinxing!!!

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
With the Jets Giving up highest pass completion percentage and passing TD's in the league
This is the game to get Jared back on track.
The run game is in fine shape I want to see Jared throwing the ball 50 times to get his confidence going.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Goff has plenty of confidence, and hopefully is out of the game for Wolford to get extended mop up duty
Any QB that throws 7int's and loses 4 fumbles over a 6 game span could use a confidence boosting game.
To say that it hasn't affected him would be saying he's not human.

He is due for a big game and if he comes in and throws for around 375 and a few TD's that would do wonders going forward.

As far as Wolford seeing extended time, if it happens it will surprise me, because McVay hasn't allowed any backup
to ever come in for any extended amount of time. In 17 Mannion played in place of a injured Goff.
Aside from that our backup QB'S have attempted 6 passes.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any QB that throws 7int's and loses 4 fumbles over a 6 game span could use a confidence boosting game.
To say that it hasn't affected him would be saying he's not human.

He is due for a big game and if he comes in and throws for around 375 and a few TD's that would do wonders going forward.

As far as Wolford seeing extended time, if it happens it will surprise me, because McVay hasn't allowed any backup
to ever come in for any extended amount of time. In 17 Mannion played in place of a injured Goff.
Aside from that our backup QB'S have attempted 6 passes.
Goff wasn’t injured in 2017. McVay rested him, Gurley, Woods, Watkins, Kupp, Whit, Donald etc etc

as for confidence, nothing better for confidence than blasting the Patriots and Cards in back to back weeks.
Goff doesn’t need to pad his stats, just a solid win so they can focus on clinching division next week

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Goff wasn’t injured in 2017. McVay rested him, Gurley, Woods, Watkins, Kupp, Whit, Donald etc etc

as for confidence, nothing better for confidence than blasting the Patriots and Cards in back to back weeks.
Goff doesn’t need to pad his stats, just a solid win so they can focus on clinching division next week
Has nothing to do with padding stats, this the perfect team for him to have a big game.
Really not worth debating, so I hope you enjoy the game.
It's a long time since Thursday and I am pumped