Pregame Tailgate: Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How much per person are you willing to spend (food, location, non-alcoholic drinks, amenities)?

• $7.50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10.00

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • $12.50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $15.00

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Even though you are a cowgirlz fan, I suppose we can do that. It's funny. I don't think we've had a fan of another team hang around and contribute as much as you Rynie. Can't go with your choice of team but yer alright.
Thanks, man! My mom says I'm cool.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Lone Star beer is the hipster beer of Texas.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
What? They couldn't settle for PBR like the rest of the no taste hipster world?
That's up there too. By the way; really hipsters would dress like a normal person, because dressing like a hipster is so 10 years ago.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Lone Star is about like Iron City, tastes like the inside of the can has rusted.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That's up there too. By the way; really hipsters would dress like a normal person, because dressing like a hipster is so 10 years ago.
Being a hipster must be confusing. According to my son, the first rule of hipstetism is that you cannot self-identify as a hipster. And, hell for that matter, if it's true that really reals hipsters wear regular clothing, WE could actually be hipsters and not even know it!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Being a hipster must be confusing. According to my son, the first rule of hipstetism is that you cannot self-identify as a hipster. And, hell for that matter, if it's true that really reals hipsters wear regular clothing, WE could actually be hipsters and not even know it!!
Damn it! Now I don't know HOW to dress.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Damn it! Now I don't know HOW to dress.
This is the lament of hipsters everywhere...See what I mean?

I would be tempted to just roll with it, declaring myself as the OH original hipster, but then I come back to rule 1 (thou shalt not self-identify)...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I happen to like PBR by the way!!!
Some of the best beer I ever tasted was ice cold PBR on tap at a Grumman Aircraft company party in Titusville, Florida. But, of course, I was about 20 and broke and it was free so there's that.

RamzFanz

Damnit
My guess is; one place Rich might have frequented is Stonie's in Perryville, MO. Which is about 80-90 minutes south of the stadium. Very well known in those parts and about 30 min north of Rich's town, if I remember right.

Not sure if we have anyone travelling up from the southern county for the party?

EDIT: http://www.shopstonies.com/store.aspx?panel=1&categoryid=17

I am requesting the original as our tailgate brat.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think the key word for me when it comes to beer is COLD.
toothless meme copy.jpg