Predraft Party talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
My company setup for the predraft party...and my family is season ticket holders, but somehow my Dad/boss "forgot" to RSVP for the event. :doh:

Anyway...the past couple years these events have given away the Rams targets. Two years ago Brockers came up a lot...last year Tavon Austin.

A poster at the PD site said there was a lot of talk about Taylor Lewan. It might just be coincidence, but thought I'd pass it along.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My company setup for the predraft party...and my family is season ticket holders, but somehow my Dad/boss "forgot" to RSVP for the event. :doh:

Anyway...the past couple years these events have given away the Rams targets. Two years ago Brockers came up a lot...last year Tavon Austin.

A poster at the PD site said there was a lot of talk about Taylor Lewan. It might just be coincidence, but thought I'd pass it along.

Do you work for Klance Staging? Because if you do... we know each other.

RFIP

If it's Lewan then that's the 1B pick which would all but assure Watkins to be the 1A pick.

I'd be all in on that!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
If it's Lewan then that's the 1B pick which would all but assure Watkins to be the 1A pick.

I'd be all in on that!
large.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes. You got it... Nick?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's like eHarmony up in this bitch. :love:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's like eHarmony up in this bitch. :love:
I guess that makes you that creepy old guy that looks like Don Knotts that created the website...:effemine: