Prediction Time: Pick today's winners!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Today's Winners

• Green Bay

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Seattle

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • New England

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Seattle and New England are 2 of the 3 teams i refuse to pick to win.
Therefore i predict what is the only correct answer:
Green Bay vs Indianapolis for the SB.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I saw a poll, on NFLN, were the Fans were asked, Which game will most likely end in an upset. 53% believe the packers can upset the 'Hags! I'm one of them! And I bet accordingly!

jap

Legend
I want it to be the Pack versus the Colts. I believe it is possible for GB to eek out a win in Seattle. GB's ground game should help to relieve some of the pressure on Rodgers, despite the calf.

However, I am not nearly as confident about young Andrew Luck maturing as a post season QB. It would be interesting to see him grow up before our eyes much like a young Eli Manning in the post season run to his first Super Bowl win.

So I say Pack vs the Pats.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
if the colts lose I'm rooting for whoever comes out of the NFC.. even if it's Seattle. I can take them repeating over New England ever winning another one.

Athos

Legend
Better be Colts/Packers.

Or I hope Zeus comes down from Olympus and takes a massive dump on every fan and player in the stadium for the super bowl.

And Tom Brady drowns in god-like refuse.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Colts. Packers. I'm declaring it. So shall it be.