Prediction Sure to Be Wrong

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If TJ Moe makes it through TC healthy and we cut him, New England picks him up at some point if no one else does first.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good prediction.
IMO he's Wes Welker in the making, what makes Welker is he's a weight room beast ,his start stop shake you is a function of that ,the rest of the story is Welker can take the beating of 110 plus receptions over the middle on 80% of them,Moe is that KIND,GOD BLESS Danny Amendola but his body won't take that,I think Moe can

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So what you are really saying is some NFL squad is going to pick him up.
No what I'm saying is they'd like to have him back if he's healthy,the Pats are pretty low on the waiver pecking order so someone else may beat them out,but IMO Denver and Seattle won't have the opportunity to pass on him,unless I don't understand the waiver procedure.

Moe is a quintessential security target who's DNA rifle strong and can IMO outfight linebackers for a ball .

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I talked to him after practice yesterday - he came over and signed my son's football. He's a lot bigger than you'd think. Pretty stout... definitely hits the weights.

Alan

Legend
I agreed because I think the Cheaters still haven't found anyone to replace Hernandez and you can pretty much count on Gronk missing games due to injury. They're desperate because TE is such a large part of their offense now.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The best CB we cut - be it Reid or Roberson, or God forbid Gaines - will not make it to the practice squad... someone (Dallas?) will snap him up.

Alan

Legend
It's early but the pre TC hype on him doesn't seem to be panning out like we all hoped. :(