Predicting the Rams 53-man opening day roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So I found the player you hate the most lol

Well not really , just trying to be realistic about his chances. I don't see the signs for him to make the squad .
I'll give it to you if he does. I'm actually going to sit back and wait. My the best players make the squad.
I'm also not in the believe The Rams will go 5-12 or less . I think the defense is stacked. If Webster comes out & plays a high level CB position, this could be a fun season to watch. Wade told him to turn those int's into TD's. I think turnovers were far a few between under Williams & Fisher.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
but the last 3 sentences of your reply to me must have been a reply to another poster because I was not involved in any of those comments:confused:
Oh...those were just some thoughts my man....that I happened to write down....no worries.