Predicting Fisher's comments...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"This team is tired, probably gonna give them tomorrow off as well as Thursday."

"We're dinged up, so need to go shorts and shells this week in practice."

"Well I need to look at the film, but we made some mistakes defensively in the running game we need to get fixed."

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm guessing Seattle gets mentioned at some point. Something along the lines that the players were still beat up from that game.

F. Mulder

Starter
I have No idea what happens during halftime or post game but I'd LOVE someone (coach, player, trainer, some fan who snuck into the locker room) to just take their helmet and obliterate the chalk board or some other object. Get fucking mad AND get even.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
"We played hard but it just didn't come together for us, we just got to work on our execution and play."

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
"This team is tired, probably gonna give them tomorrow off as well as Thursday." No mention in post-game interview

"We're dinged up, so need to go shorts and shells this week in practice." No mention in post-game interview

"Well I need to look at the film, but we made some mistakes defensively in the running game we need to get fixed." Bingo

Updated per post-game interview. Also, said they worked hard to make sure there was no post-seattle hangover this week in practice. Kept telling everyone how good Cousins was, so no surprise to team. Had a great week of practice too. Blah, Blah, Blah.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I would love him to say -

"I don't know what to say, we were cr@p, we were outplayed and outcoached, I thought we were going to walk it, and that filtered down to the team - we fu**ed up this week, I'm going to work the guys hard this week and we'll show you that we're a play off team next week..."

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
"Redskins are a Super Bowl team. Well, we made them look like one"

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
"The grass got in our eyes so we are going to have to take a couple of days off and rest up for Thursday's day off!"

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
"This team is tired, probably gonna give them tomorrow off as well as Thursday."

"We're dinged up, so need to go shorts and shells this week in practice."

"Well I need to look at the film, but we made some mistakes defensively in the running game we need to get fixed."

You forgot to mention the number of penalties.....:oops::whistle:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
"Can you believe how much I get payed to coach?"..............."whoops, is microphone turned off?"

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I will say, after listening to his post-game comments, his tone sounded a bit pissed. He seemed very terse when answering the few questions. Not sure how to read him.