Predicting Fish/Snead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Disagree. Looked just like what we trotted out. Limited player. Difference is that McCarron has one of the best supporting casts in football.

Well we're allowed to disagree. I thought his poise was better and his passes crisper than anything we trotted out there......except when Foles was actually playing good early on. He's performed well at Alabama and in his first stint in the NFL. He could be a "limited" player, like you say or he could end up being another one of those rare late rounders who just seem to win.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have to be honest QB is a position that hasn't excited me at all this year in the draftees - I'm intrigued by Brandon Daughty, I think he could be an interesting pickup, but...

I've said it on a number of other threads, I don't think the Rams are the best landing spot for QBs at the moment, QB development is non-existent (viewing from the outside) I'm also hoping that they brainwash Nick Foles and get him back to being starter material again. I'm still holding out hope on Mannion though, he seems to be as good as what's knocking around on the draft boards, he ran a pro style offence and has the physical tools - if he's not up to scratch then throw him in an intensive QB programme now!
I agree.
Recently watching some Goff video I was impressed with his footwork and ability to move in and use a pocket.