Predict the Score --- Week 6 - Carolina Panthers vs L.A. Rams ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm in LA on vacation this week and have the day free tomorrow. I'm super tempted to pick up a ticket and go to the game, however, the last few weeks of games has me a bit timid. I REALLY don't want to pay for a game where the Rams could lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Is anyone like 100% confident we win tomorrow? I'm trying hard to be, but, we have played like piss and Burns could be sitting on Stafford all day like DLaw and Parsons were last week.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Panthers have only converted 15 of 62 3rd down attempts. Our D better dominate. That should allow the O to at least find some kind of groove. Turnovers seem like the only thing that could make this close

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor
I almost gagged when I posted it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm in LA on vacation this week and have the day free tomorrow. I'm super tempted to pick up a ticket and go to the game, however, the last few weeks of games has me a bit timid. I REALLY don't want to pay for a game where the Rams could lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Is anyone like 100% confident we win tomorrow? I'm trying hard to be, but, we have played like piss and Burns could be sitting on Stafford all day like DLaw and Parsons were last week.
Bro, you should go!! Win or lose, that will be a great time!! I can't wait to visit that stadium!!! Also, you can probably get a ticket for like $10 at this point.....for this game.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
If this game is close, we are in serious trouble for the rest of the year. Rams 35 Panthers 10

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams 9, Panthers 3. Two of the worst offenses in this league. Better defense is going to win this one.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Rams 27 - Carolina 16

Offense scores 2 TDs, Gay has 2 FG's, AD gets his first defensive score, OL plays better.