Predict the Score --- Week 6 - Carolina Panthers vs L.A. Rams ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams 23
Panthers 10

More than a few Hot RODders were within 4 points off, but you are the only score with a 1 point differential. Well Done, ... and @CGI_Ram will feed you your $5,000. ROD Dollars just as soon as he's done celebrating this win.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I didn't think there was any way we'd score in the 20s. Gotta give the OL a lot of credit for battling back in this one.

TexasRam

Legend
Rams 23-13.

But don’t go to Vegas and spill your retirement coins on that.
Dammit, forgot to factor in Ramsey knocking out the backup QB.

I'm going to take this week and look internally at how I can be a better version of myself and then respond the right way after the bye.

That's all I know how to do.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
More than a few Hot RODders were within 4 points off, but you are the only score with a 1 point differential. Well Done, ... and @CGI_Ram will feed you your $5,000. ROD Dollars just as soon as he's done celebrating this win.
Done!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Adam Sandler Adult Humor GIF