Predict the Score week 4 Tampa Bay @ LA Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't read through the whole thread - but
Rams 41
TB 17

And that close only because the Rams will rest a few of their older players and Gurley in the fourth.

dang

Legend
I don't see the Rams scoring at will just yet. I think they are still trying to figure out what they have on offense and haven't fine tuned their attack (see only scoring 20 pts against a CLE secondary last week that consisted of 4 backups). I do see the defense heating up and I predict 2-3 turnovers this week. So Rams 23 - 10 is my prediction.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
God...Hope the Rams score more than 16 points.
The Offense is far from a smooth running operation. Its sputtering, missing & loosing traction thus far.........has some high end speed @ times but lacks any torque for any long term pulling. The driver has shown to have issues seeing the entire road & driving on bye the better routes to take. He is not sharp & alert either.