CONTEST Predict The score week 3 Tompa Brady Gronkaneers @ LA Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Watched the Bucs' first couple games and I feel a lot better about certain aspects of this one. Still feel like it's a really tough matchup for our defense but tbh they should be just as scared of our offense. So gonna go with...

Rams 35
Bucs 30

This one looks like it's gonna be a barn burner.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
55-51 Rams fam. Extra prediction: people will complain about our defense in the celebration thread.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
i am taking the ram 34 to 13. i know you are wondering how i am giving those tampons only 13 points. well i am the only one who knows shady brady well be put out with career ender early second quarter by the badest man on the planet.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The Rams are 6-1 over Tampa in the last 7 games but haven't beat them in L.A. since 1987. That game was 35-3 but I expect something like the year before that..... Rams 26-20 in OT.