CONTEST Predict The score week 3 Tompa Brady Gronkaneers @ LA Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Rams 31
Bucs 21

It's time for the Ram D' to take control...the secondary rises to the occasion!!!!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was way off…eating crow after picking the Bucs. Just thought they were more together than they showed.

Super happy the Rams showed up and won without having Michel fully integrated into the offense.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was way off…eating crow after picking the Bucs. Just thought they were more together than they showed.

Super happy the Rams showed up and won without having Michel fully integrated into the offense.
Like that The Rams gave Jake Funk the ball early to get it out of the way.

Sony was solid.He showed a Will & ability to pass protect.That will warn him more playing time as the season goes forward.

Your Crow I’m that you still need to eat is on the other side of the Ball though.Kenny Young still misses to many tackles that piss me off.That TD run I was like follow Troy Reeder he is going to fill the hole(gap) & see if he will stop the ball. Kenny Young was looking at Troy Reeder & had a chance for a TFL is he just runs through his lane.
Then again he played well & had a Big Time sack.With The Rams offense they are going to put up 24 points a game almost for sure.
The Rams defense is averaging 15 points a game,minus that one special teams TD against the Colts.The Bears offense is sure missing Andy Dalton & Nick Foles should have been the starter last Sunday Imo.Was awesome when he beat the GOAT in the SuperBowl & catching a TD of his own.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well I guess I didn’t add that last Cheap TD in the last minute.Just as good. It’s not about the numbers anyway. The number that counts is
3-0. The Rams should be 6-1 at the break.
The Niners lossing last night was very enjoyable. :)

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Losing Hollis to the torn peck only makes things worse. Add Kiser getting snagged by the Broncos…WTH