Predict the score week 2- Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
My big fear for this game is the Rams having to play the Saints AND the refs. I see a horribly officiated game that gives the Saints every edge. I hope that doesn't happen. But I fear it may. Also--Goff must play better.

Saints 31
Rams 28

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My big fear for this game is the Rams having to play the Saints AND the refs. I see a horribly officiated game that gives the Saints every edge. I hope that doesn't happen. But I fear it may. Also--Goff must play better.

Ironically for some reason and I have never been a fan of NFL Officiating, I believe it will go the other way and teach big mouth Payton a valuable lesson.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Saints 31
Rams 28

the refs favored the aints in both games last year, this year the Rams are at home and should get some home cookin to help widen the margin of victory. The Rams only had 1 call/non call go their way in the 2 games last year, the aints had many go their way.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
RAMS 34

Aints 24 I think Clay Matthews overcomes his back spasms when he plays his first game back in the Collesium as the HOME RAMS. Last week challenged every player on the RAMS to play in that oppressive heat and humidity as the whole tackling was challenged and D wore down.with not many reserves or breaks. Like the week we practiced at altitude before the Chiefs game expected in Aztecca stadium and ended up in L.A. at Home. Goff will square up this week and plant his right foot. Another BIG game from Littleton will start the league talking about him as a league game changer. Prayers for his endurance and our constant in game adjustments as our biggest challenge may come from the play of the unexpected by Tayson the backup qb. A planned throw to Henderson and getting him in the open field as we pound Malcolm Brown and mix in Gurley. Punt game must be fixed and covering the aints punt returner is big too.

Gaines needs the start as Fowler must keep mixing up his rushes with those planned inside blites while still maintaining the edge. I'm hoping we get Obo to get playing time against Ramczk. Hager needs help from a Phillips scheme of Rapp & the 3RD. Fox & Smart must play bigger roles if Brockers shoulder is more serious than we think as he finally practiced Friday. We need turnovers again this week and long time consuming drives with our Tight Ends more involved as we try to mix in more 10 options to our 11 set system. Our O-line will show up and impress if no injuries. I want Henderson involved finally. Would'nt mind if we sat Gnatson to bring in more defensive options we have. We have enough recievers and Kupp will have a GREAT game. Woods will have the most yards on our right side throws though. Apple will be picked on. Aints coach will get cute using Tayson at choice times. We better be ready for that shit. GO RAMS!!!!! We are a better team & glad we faced some good players last week. We had a good test last week and Goff knows he must improve faster & get his techniques improving at all times as he missed ALL PS. These teams are different from the ones that played last year. We are a BIG work in progress. just not on OL as much as I had expected . Defensive line and QB are my biggest worries. We can and will improve both with Brockers staying healthy on his shoulder and playing the run gaps more. Everyone stay in throwing lanes and block passes from BREES. We can do this and get better doing it.

Last edited:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Rams win in a blowout!
41 - 13

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name