CONTEST Predict the Score Week 10 Seahawks @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hawks 72
Rams 2

How many by the Hags GREAT DEFENSE

I’m sure Special teams will give up a couple punt returns,not sure if they can take it to the house on there only
KR? Russell Wilson will probably run the ball out of the ENDZONE to end the misery on the final play.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
and we are on to the second half of the season, so that means the prizes go up again. Now you can win 15k for closest and 30k for an exact prediction.

The Rams had the benefit of a the bye week last week, and were able to sit back, nurse their wounds after the ass whoopin the dolphins laid on them and watch the rest of the NFCW lose. Which means this game is basically for the division lead. does the Rams D have what it takes to stop the high flyin Seattle passing game. Will the rams O keep the ball on the ground or air it out against a weak Seahawk secondary?

You tell me

31-17 Rams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Isn’t that what we’re doing here? Predicting times sacked in the season series?
No.

We are coming up with numbers out of our asses in a homerific way to win a contest for fake points

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
38- 17 Rams - of course. It jus covers my over and I ALWAYS go with the Rams in my weekly pool so....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Those of you that do weekly pools. Do you ever pick the whiners, shecocks, or patsies?

If you do, you're dead to me. :fuckyou:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I pick 31-17 but again got beat to that this week. 31-18 I guess

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Rams 27
Seadicks 26

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 38
Seadicks/Seachicks/Seacocks/Seahags/whatever they are 21