PREDICT THE SCORE...WEEK 1 VS RAIDERS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Rams 24
Raiders 22

Carr gets picked off at the end of the game

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 28 Raiders 21

Such blow out scores predicted... vegas line is 4.5 rams favorite.

Hope the players are not as over confident as most of the fans seem to be feeling.

You guys are scaring me !

Can't speak for the others - I think the Rams want to make a statement - long passes to Cooks, the dl creaming the QB, Peters wanting an int return to show he deserves an extension like he's seen this offseason. Plus McVay wanting to stick it to Gruden. It might not happen, but that's what I expect.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have a hard time picking the Rams against talented teams....the Raiders do have talent.
I fully expect the refs (I'm not a "the refs are against us" fan at all) to be all over the Rams this game. I expect 3 or 4 PF/roughing flags....all but one will be BS.
National game and the NFL will want to make sure everyone is aware they are ruining the game. Also, Grudens first game back.
Rams 27
Raiders 23

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cool. No one picked my initial impulse. Rams over Raiduh - 34-10.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Cool. No one picked my initial impulse. Rams over Raiduh - 34-10.
No one has picked mine either. Rams 27, Raiders 13. Rams have a lot of new moving parts on D and the first team offense hasn't played in the preseason games or it shouldn't be as close.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Rams 21
Raiders 20

Rams start the game sloppy and rusty due to lack of preseason reps. Goff is nervous starting the season opener on national TV and has a poor game. The defense carries them.