Predict the Score-Week 1 Rams @ Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Panthers 23
Rams 20

Carolina is a tough place to play. I think our offense starts slow this year. I hope I’m wrong.

I’m also wondering where prime time is. I can’t even tag him anymore.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand your concern, but the new guys pave the way for victory.

Rams....27
Panthers....16

I really have no worries about Joe Noteboom at LG. He may not be quite as stout as Saffold was in the run game, but he will still be good at doing it. From what I've seen and heard, he's even better at pass protection.

Brian Allen is DNA rifle-sure at Center, but still I haven't seen enough of him starting games. He's young and pretty strong, and won't get pushed around as much as Sully was at the end of last year (at least I hope!)

Along with Gurley's knee, questions by hate analysts centered on the two guys on the Oline. We literally could not win them over at Center. Either the story line would have been how worn out Sullivan was and was therefore was a weakness. Or, as is the case this year, that Brian Allen is untested and is therefore a weakness.

The ignorance about Boom is appalling. When analysts, immediately after the draft, were forecasting that the new tackles that we drafted would be replacing Whittworth next year, I wrote them off. Nothing else they had to say mattered because of how fu*king ignorant they were and how little they knew about what was going on with the team.

Also, they are bored with talking about the brilliant young offensive minded HC, and how unstoppable the Rams were/are. Kyle Brandt on GMFB actually said something like this yesterday. They want something new and shiny to obsess about and the Rams are yesterday's headline. Too bad they are gonna have to get over it, lol.

Last edited:

Big Game

Living The Dream
Rams 31

Panthers 17

Whose House?

1567686698791.png