Predict the score... week 1 Dallas @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope the Rams win, obviously. However I keep having flashbacks of the Cowboys beating up the Rams with the run game last year and their defense playing well against McVay and his patented offense. It was a soul crushing disaster.

I don't like picking early games, especially when it involves two teams that underwent changes in the off-season. This game is going to come down to which teams defensive front seven matches up better with the opponents offensive line. With many unknowns, I'm going with the Cowboys Dline and linebackers to stifle the Rams run game and pressure Goff heavily.

Dallas 27
Rams 17

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Rams signed the former cards wr and are playing him on d?

Leonard Floyd....That's what I get for posting at midnight....
But me and Cinderella
We put it all together
We can drive it home
With one headlight

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
28-7 Rams.
Two of the Rams scores are fumble returns of exchanges between Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a bad tendency to expect the worst because of soul crushing losses as a kid almost sent me to the ER, Mental Hospital, witch doctors, eye of newt, and Macbeth Witches. As a kid I would say Rams 100 Cowboys 3....but as a twice bitten Patriots SB beatdown adult, I say Rams 17 and Cowboys 30. Going to be tough getting the Cowboys off the field on 3rd down with Zeke running up our back side.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Boys 27
Rams 21 (we get 7 in garbage time)

McVay will continue to be pass happy and one dimensional. McVay will not learn and will continue to leave Reeder in at ILB. Fans will clamor for Young and Gaines to start next week.
Zeke goes for 150 and Prescott for 60.
Sure hope I'm wrong.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
Don't let 'em pick guitars or drive them old trucks
Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such
Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
'Cause they'll never stay home and they're always alone
Even with someone they love

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Boys 27

McVay will continue to be pass happy and one dimensional. McVay will not learn and will continue to leave Reeder in at ILB. Fans will clamor for Young and Gaines to start next week.
Zeke goes for 150 and Prescott for 60.
Sure hope I'm wrong.
me too

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Boys 27

You have to understand something, at no time are you supposed to predict the Ram opponent winning, even if you're thinking it....AT NO TIME...So you have several hours to retract your communication.