Predict the score---Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Rams 23-16

Scores looks close,but Rams have ball for 35 minutes, and control the game.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
34- 24 Horns

Offense is going to explode and bring home the NFC west

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 30
Seahawks 24

giphy.gif

I see what you did there. ;)

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...nference=ALL&d-447263-s=TOTAL_POINTS_GAME_AVG

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
End of the third?? Why the wait?

I'd like to see him come to the sideline after halftime wrapped in ice packs! :mrburnsevil:
Maybe he means the end-of-the-3rd-Series of the game!!!!(y);):D

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Official 5, Rams 0. I got a feeling Rams are gonna get screwed again by one sided officiating.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Official 5, Rams 0. I got a feeling Rams are gonna get screwed again by one sided officiating.
Just need to play a smarter game. Overcome the mental mindf**k and not let Pete Carolls ass kissing the refs distract us.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sean is going to establish an angry Gurley.
Good guys 20
Bi polar bed wetting birds 13

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Ok this one is in the bag. These are 2 different teams since the first meeting. The rams offense has grown into a formidable force and the Seahawks defense has slipped with many of their best players out. Wagner is probably gonna miss this one too and if he does play he wont be himself with that hurt hammy. Wilson will probably make some plays but our offense is gonna light up that d and force Russell to spend the 4th quarter in scramble mode. We turned it over 5 times in the first game and they still only scored 16 points. Rams will make a statement with tommorow's game and that is if you don't have 5 of your best starters on defense, then an epic beat down you will get, whereas, if you had most of those guys healthy, we're pretty sure it would come down to the final minute. Maybe not as bold a statement as I'd like but if you put it in all caps it'll give the titans something to think about

Rams 34
Hawks 13

…..

Legend
Rams 36
Punks 19

Both teams sure to be jacked for this game. Rams trying to take the reigns, but also right the wrongs of earlier losses, while the Punks need to make a statement that says they arent done yet.

Rams propensity to start fast may serve them well in this one.