Predict the Score- Rams @ 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Rams 16
Niners 27

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If the Rams team that beat the Seahawks shows up:

Rams 27, 49ers 9

If the Rams team that lost to the Cowboys and Ravens shows up:

49ers 31, Rams 7

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
rams 13
Niners 21

@nighttrain I'm not so sure either. I took a guess. Maybe the Rams come roaring back after being embarrassed. Maybe the San Fran injuries will really hurt their chances. The Rams seem to do well against division foes. The Niners don't need this win as much as they need next weeks against the Shehawks. I actually had the score at Rams 31 Niners 13.

But then I reconsidered just how inept they looked on both sides of the ball against Dallas. The Niners have a tougher Dline than Dallas. Their pass rush alone can shut down this Rams offense. The Rams struggle with Tight Ends and power running teams. The Niners don't have to be firing on all cylinders to win this game. They match up well with the Rams. There is a chance the Rams feel defeated and won't play well, since their odds of making the playoffs are very slim and they screwed themselves with an awful performance in Dallas.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The Niners don't need this win as much as they need next weeks against the Shehawks.

Actually, not true. If the Niners don’t take us seriously, they could find themselves looking at a meaningless game against the Seahawks, watching the Oompa Loompa in street clothes. We will get their A game. Having said that, why would the Rams play flat in a game for their playoff lives. Tell that to Aaron Donald.

At least I hope I am right.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Frequently the Rams have come to play after being embarrassed. But I think its going to be a dumpster fire. I hope I'm wrong.
31 - 17 49ers

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Farty whiners 41
Rams 15
Sorry after last week I think the Rams packed up. Hope I'm wrong.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 2
Sidewalk poop 84
The Rams will employ Tanzel Smart and Gaines at safety to try and stop the run..the poops will only throw three passes and they were the warmup tosses on the sideline before the game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I never pick against the horns so...

Los Angeles Rams...30
San Francisco 49ers...24