Predict The Score----It's Niner week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unlike last year, we don't have a waste at wide out in Sammy Watkins. Cooks will catch a couple deep. Gurley will be used in the screen game, effectively. The Niners will wish they'd never been born.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I think this will be a shootout. But, its niner week, so...

Rams 43
Whiners 13

Ramzheart

Rookie
Maybe a better question may be,
At what quarter does Mannion and crew come in for clean up and practice time!?

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Sorry to say but with our struggling defense...... Rams 33-30
I would like this rather than mine....and I think this is a good call......by the way, lol, we are men and women here, not 12-13 yr old girlz, right? Nothing wrong with girls, but they are hormonal before they become women and prone to emotions a lot...So, it is ok to choose another team to win, because we have freedom to think and express ourselves---not to be emotional about a stupid sport to the point of being controlling...this is in America right?...once the land of freedom of expression....or that doesn't exist on the Ram boards.......lol

TexasRam

Legend
You're fired!

Actually by predicting the Rams loss I use reverse Psychology to force the Rams to play extra hard.

Kind of like Mcvay saying he respects a team even though he knows they are a joke.

So, yall should be lining up and thanking me.:rolllaugh:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
winner winner
upload_2018-10-21_23-1-59.gif