Predict The Score-- 49ers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

playoff predict the score thread?

• yes

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Sean Mannion.....All I smell is Jeff Fisher on him.....lololol...pulling for the kid...but but...

I don't get how guys say we won't play our best....and start backup O linemen....like, we don't CARE if Mannion gets blasted...play after play....how can Mannion feel wanted? Loved? Respected?

Damn shame we won't be going after Jimmy G....

I'm a lil pissed.... 12-4 looks so good too.

Rams- 20
9ers- 4

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The whiners are pent up like a 13 year old younger brother who wants to show you he can finally beat you in backyard football....and then after letting him score you start laughing because you were never really trying.
Rams 20
Whining 13 yr old brother 31

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Rams 20
Niners 24

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams 30
Niners 24

There fixed it for you!
roman_gabriel_1968_10_06.jpg

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Do people on this board use drugs? It seems so....really....without Gurly, Goff and their 2 of their best O lineman, they will win?....oh, and without DOnald and Brockes and 2 ILBs, really.....beat the team that put up 44 on the #1 D in the NFL last week. HOmerism is nasty.....I am betting the 49ers, sorry, I like money more than sentimental girly-gurley talk.

7 x 7= 34
Rams=17

Oh and 1k to put my money where my mouth and words are......

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Do people on this board use drugs? It seems so....really....without Gurly, Goff and their 2 best O lineman, they will win....oh, and without DOnald and Brockes and 2 ILBs, really.....beat the team that put up 44 on the #1 D in the NFL last week. HOmerism is nasty.....I am betting the 49ers, sorry, I like money more than sentimental girly-gurley talk.

7 x 7= 34
Rams=17

Keep in mind Bortles threw 3 int's that led to 21 points and Niners defense gave up 33 points at home, you are correct Rams not playing many, but most of us regardless of the circumstance can never, never, never post a 49er Victory prediction and with all due respect @SteveBrown sometimes it's honor before reason.

Ellard80

Legend
Do people on this board use drugs? It seems so....really....without Gurly, Goff and their 2 of their best O lineman, they will win?....oh, and without DOnald and Brockes and 2 ILBs, really.....beat the team that put up 44 on the #1 D in the NFL last week. HOmerism is nasty.....I am betting the 49ers, sorry, I like money more than sentimental girly-gurley talk.

7 x 7= 34
Rams=17

Oh and 1k to put my money where my mouth and words are......

Yeah i mean miracles happen.. but it's like people want it both ways.

If we are going to rest our players (which is fine) then just have to accept the fact that the game is very likely to not be competitive on our side.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Keep in mind Bortles threw 3 int's that led to 21 points and Niners defense gave up 33 points at home, you are correct Rams not playing many, but most of us regardless of the circumstance can never, never, never post a 49er Victory prediction and with all due respect @SteveBrown sometimes it's honor before reason.
And we will still be sending a lot of talented players onto the Field!!:mrburnsevil::homercrawl: